This code of conduct applies to all business activity of Kish Solar Trading Company.
1 Relationships With Clients and Suppliers
- Employees should avoid investing in or acquiring a financial interest for their own accounts in any business organization that has a contractual relationship with the Organization, or that provides goods or services, or both, to the Organization if such investment or interest could influence or create the impression of influencing their decisions in the performance of their duties on behalf of the Organization.
2 values and principles
Values and principles of Kish Solar TradingCompany are:
- Human Value Oriented;
- Financial and administrative corruption avoidance;
- Team working development;
- Preserveprofessional ethics, customer focusand responsibility;
- Preserveknowledgecapitalwithmaximum use ofthe experiences ofindustry expertsandscientificcapacity ofelite
3 Prompt Communications:
In all matters relevant to customers, suppliers, government authorities, the public and others in the Organization, all employees must make every effort to achieve complete, accurate, and timely communications – responding promptly and courteously to all proper requests for information and to all complaints.
4 Privacy and Confidentiality
When handling financial and personal information about customers or others with whom the Organization has dealings, observe the following principles:
- Collect, use, and retain only the personal information necessary for the Organization’s business. Whenever possible, obtain any relevant information directly from the person concerned. Use only reputable and reliable sources to supplement this information.
- Retain information only for as long as necessary or as required by law. Protect the physical security of this information.
- Limit internal access to personal information to those with a legitimate business reason for seeking that information. Use only personal information for the purposes for which it was originally obtained. Obtain the consent of the person concerned before externally disclosing any personal information, unless legal process or contractual obligation provides otherwise.